Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"if we only want, and reluctantly give well...I'm sure we'd want to give to ourselves much more."-KT Assignment 4

Yes, I quoted myself. I was very proud on that statement when I said it. Now, I don't really remember what I meant.

No matter, KT's had an eventfull week. Our last assignment dealt with altruists (yeah, I learned a new word!)

An altruist is a person opposing the egoist. I have both, an altruist and an egoist in my system such as all. That can sometimes make for the confusion in my frontal lobe. (Has it exploded yet? I don't know....)

Generally speaking, we all want things aside from the basic survival needs. Well, WE ALL is a very broad perspective, personally I don't want anything, and as for the survival needs heck I could give those up in a heartbeat if my most important need was met. But you'll never come, so nevermind.
As an isolated member of the schizophrenic ward I highly doubt in wants. Want something? Work for it, deserve it. It falls in line with classical conditioning. Though the true definition of that is learning to make a reflex response to a stimulus other than the original or natural stimuli.
Comes in handy for actors too.

I had to condition myself in a way that I no longer detested the world we live in. How did I do that? Oh simply by....like I'd give that away. hush, you too

So does this entry have a point, a real purpose? No...I've had to focus on puproses for so long now that I just decided to ramble. You may ignore. In fact I hope you do...

Muffins!

No comments: