Monday, January 15, 2007

Mental Dignity?

I once had a shrink who asked if I knew what dignity was. Of course I knew what dignity was! Even more so did I know, once I looked it up to find...I had no dinky clue what dignity was.

As with our current assignment. It seems to focus on human kindness through-out the period of time. How it's changed, developed...I say screw kindness. I gave the best answer I could, but the best answer happened to be the worst. I don't know about kindness or the effects, plus, why should it matter to me? if you're not here why should anything matter?
Well anyhow, all this talk of kindness and helping people out got me to think...I have no one to help out. My puppy could care less if I was saying "please" and "thank you", heck he wouldn't care if I called him a snot nosed drooling tarantula wannabe.
So why should that matter to me?
Because I made a stupid promise long ago and I always keep my promises. wish you would....
Now there's an act of dignity, if not a little odd. So the point I'm getting to is this: If having mental dignity is having respect for yourself, then isolated kindness would be....?

Think about it.

It's not that hard....

No comments: