Saturday, January 20, 2007

And the winner is....

Respecting others only as much as you respect yourself.

That is the answer to the previous question, and brings us to today's theory.

I have recently gotten into a very deep division of opinion on this, a more perplexed and certainly more paradoxical point of view.

Cummunication as you know by now, has basically been banned from my surroundings upon my own direction and with my supervision.

If there is a need to talk to someone, it feels as if I am not, basically.

So the question this assignment brought up communication in a relationship. Oh, i see you burning red now....
We viewed Bree's recent past...we commented, collected on it. We came to a conclusion.

I came to a confusion. and all cause you're not here...
I said what I thought as right, being honest and all that stuff people say, right?

Then I thought about it. In my own state, I could never be honest. I doubt anyone can be honest, really but that ties in with technology, and that's another chapter.

Fact is, and fact states: Most people now are not actually in real love with their partner. oh that's a shame...

Bree, though childish, has a working mind and will soon come to realize she doesn't feel for Daniel as she thought. But that's for another time children.

I got pretty drunk yesterday night....don't know where that came from....it was only beer. and two tiny drops of thoughts of you knocked me down....

So that brings me to the second part of this whole thing...hihihi.
Respecting others as much as yourself while drunk will make for a much better environment.
The time that backfires is the time you KNOW you need to go home.

Remember this:
it was the sister of that actor....uhh..the father...
Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a couple drinks an hour ago
And they went straight to my head...

No comments: