Thursday, January 4, 2007

Back To Reality

School starts back up again soon!! I'm so excited! KT's been out of her mind out of touch with the few things that give her life meaning. tell me i'm doing the right thing
Anyhow, I look forward to meeting with my peers once more to discuss the ever darkening topics at HSA. Good and evil were our last, remember? Oh KT, you know so much on the subject.
What about Miss Bree? I believe, this is the first time I have mentioned her name in my blog. can you forgive me?
Oh yes...a rebellious little girl...runs from home to escape a predicament, finds herself living with two boys (one of which, she doesn't even know) betrays their trust, (for some reason they still trust her) and runs to them when it seems all other doors are closed. tsk tsk bree....i thought i knew you better.
What happened? She never used to care what people thought of her. She had become almost a crutch, a someone who could relate and understand without being actually obvious. Then she simply had to "come out". Why did you start posting v-logs?
I felt a bit betrayed, to say the least. Then I had to remind myself it's okay, not everyone can hang on like you can, KT. if anything bree should inspire you to hold tighter
Well it finally settled in my tummy like a nest of wild butterflies. I realized not only the importance of what we do, but the significance of how we do it. good? or evil?

If we take a fair example...oh say, keeping yourself grounded to your own fundamentals and sticking close to your family, we can see that there are infinitely many ways to do so without seeming....suspicious. it's called acting, dear.
And if you are to post videos revealing your home, your friends, your FAMILY, understand you are endangering them and should probably put on an act.

I have little to worry though...I have no family to endanger (at least none close to me) and my home is where my heart is. and my heart is with someone you will never know

The one person I have need to protect, incidentially, I also do not. They are wiser than Bree, and know how to keep their connections to themselves.

So it seems after a slight slip of brain activity that KT's back in working order, ready to tackle more mind boggling inquiries of the world that surrounds her box. and the treasure outside it
Who knows...perhaps she's still got a fighting chance?

No comments: