Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

First an apology. To all those hoping for uplifting words of wisdom to hold on to. This is the time of year I get cynical. It's just the time i miss you most...

Because I have been down in the pile of poo outside his doorstep, I decided I'd try something new.
A new tradition never hurt, right?

I never have made any new year's resolutions but as things have been a bit out of control I thought I'd better do something.

So...1) No cutting my hair until I have reached my final weight goal and kept it steady for a week.
2) Try to be kinder...just try.
3) Try to be more assertive, less observant.
4) Stop trying to do things. Just do them.

And last but not least, KT, control your mental state. keep your temper
Don't over-think. over estimate your oponent
Don't go blind. keep your eyes wide shut.
Don't forget to breathe. we'd hate to die after coming this far...

No comments: