Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry

It's Christmas today, not for you, but for me. My family's traditional Christmas is on the eve. It is also, incidentially my first Christmas alone. Usually my family and I would be together, but recent ventures have moved us far across the globe. Hellooooo??

I cannot say I don't miss them, nor can I fully confess to missing our traditional ways of doing things but unfortunately I'm not Peter Pan. Every kid has to grow up. Except one...

I can however, tell you I'm not feeling too well. It seems the change of lifestyle and tradition has had some affect on me, and although it gets tougher...well I'm still standing. :) t-r-y-t-o-k-n-o-c-k-me-d-o-w-n-!

I had to drop off gifts and things all day and am quite tired....tired of hearing voices, tired of seeing faces, tired of it all. So I will proceed to my warm bed with a smiling sigh and wish you all a very good night.




Especially you, angel...sleep tight.

No comments: