Monday, December 25, 2006

Out Of Touch

this is for you ...
I know I suck at traditionsS. Christmas cheer means as much to me as yearly Christmas tears. Pperhaps I'm just losing it. That's it, KT. you're a nut.

Eeven so.i'm.sorry.baby.I can't help but miss the things I do not have this glorious day. Ccoincidences leave me wondering, pondering, whispering to myself. Ii know I mustn't think like that. I know how bad it is for me.

In Europe the time leading up to Christmas day is called Aadvent. They have four. Four weeks of winter, four candles lit and cookies everywhere. I had none this year, I'm staying healthy. At least physically.

What do I want this Christmas? Just you...
Hmm...good question. There was a time I'd squeal over a dead-eyed doll or a shiny new CD. I find these revolting now. Llanterns lit the streets last night as I, on my own Christmas, wished yet again for just one thing. Santa seems an aweful busy man. Ffive years of gifts that mean nothing...he should get a carreer change.

Rremembering old Christmases is kind of fun. Sad in a way, because everything good must Eend. Ii remember this one, we went sledding until my toes were numb and my hands cramped around the rope. Nnever doing that again!

Well I need to run...I hope everyone enjoys their time with their family. Wish you were here...

"Fuse together, help it mend
Seal the book for a happy endD*
You know who you are. . . I am waiting here

No comments: