Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Missing

Solitude is a tough road to travel.

In it's purest form, there is no one but yourself. You pick yourself up, and ironically you let yourself fail. You choose to know and you choose to block out.

Yet something's missing....whether it is knowledge, or lack of, I do not know.

But I won't dwell on things so unclear just yet. Patience will get me there. I have to focus on what I know to elaborate and learn of things I do not. It all starts from the ground up. A building, a tree, a lie.
I lie a lot...perhaps you can see it?
A school.

I wish so much I could get to know my peers...it seems they, at least would understand this chosen form of solitary confinment.
Our form of growth...
However, I follow the rules. HSA has given me so much...it's only fair I let them take their own precautions. Or just let them take.

I'm still much stronger, I feel so much better knowing...at least there are bright minds alive....at least I'm not alone.

No comments: